NEAFCS MN Affiliate Award applications are due February 15, 2016.
Award applications & all supporting material need to be uploaded into the national on-line system. Here are some tips for submitting your application(s):
- All NEAFCS Awards information is available on the Awards web page
- Identify which award categories your project fits into by reviewing the Awards-at-a-Glance
- Check out the step by step instructionson how to submit an application.
- Please note — MN Award applications will be accepted up until February 15.
- IF YOU DECIDE TO EDIT YOUR APPLICATION prior to our February 15 deadline, YOU WILL NEED TO RE-UPLOAD ALL OF YOUR FILES AGAIN. YOU CANNOT DELETE A FILE THAT HAS BEEN PREVIOUSLY SUBMITTED. TO REMOVE THE FILE, RE-UPLOAD THE FILES YOU WANT INCLUDED, AND UPLOAD A BLANK PAGE FOR THE FILE YOU WANT TO DELETE.
- There will not be an opportunity to edit/change your application after the Minnesota February 15 deadline
- To ensure high quality applications it is strongly recommended that submitters have their application materials reviewed prior to submitting online by someone else to ensure that the application is complete, easy to read & understand and contains no typos or grammatical errors.
If you have questions about the awards submission process please feel free to contact a MN awards/membership committee member:
- Sara Croymans – croym001@edu
- Mary Schroeder – hedin007@edu
- Mary Caskey – caske002@edu
- Sharon Powell – spowell@edu