Promote “Dine In” Campaign and Take the Pledge
December 3rd, 2016 is “Dine In” day. National Extension of Family Consumer Sciences and American Association of Family & Consumer Sciences, sponsors of the Family Consumer Science day, ask you to prepare and eat a healthy meal with your family on December 3rd. Here is checklist to promote this event:
- Commit to dining in on December 3rd. Take the dine in pledge.
- Take a photo of your family preparing a healthy meal and post it to Facebook, Twitter, and/or Instagram using #FCSday and #healthyfamselfie.
- Change your Facebook profile photo to the I’m “Dining In” logo.
- Ask your friends and family to “Dine In.”
- Pin your favorite family meal recipes to a “Dining In” Pinterest board.
- Add the “Dining In” logo to your email signature.
- Promote “Dining In” to family, friends and program participants.
- Visit the “Dine In” to access resources.
- Send us photos and stories about your “Dine In” experience to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thanks for getting involved in your association’s public relation campaign.
Suzanne Driessen & Becky Hagen Jokela, NEAFCS-MN, Public Policy/Public Relations Co-Chairs