Wondering if NEAFCS Minnesota is the right association for you?
Who should join:
- UMN Extension Educators and employees working within the Center for Family Development with a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree. (This would be Active Members, Associate Members, and Members in Transition.)
- Graduate or undergraduate students enrolled in a Family and Consumer Sciences Program or related field with an interest in Extension Education as a future career. (This would be Student Members.)
- Members of NEAFCS for at least 5 years who have retired, resigned, or become otherwise ineligible can pay a one-time member fee. (This would be Life Members.)
- UMN employees with Bachelor’s degrees or working in a corparate/business field related to Extension educators. (This would be Partner Members.)
Why you should join:
- Be a part of a statewide network of Family Development professionals.
- Access opportunities to develop and enhance your leadership and management skills through serving on or being elected to a state or national committee.
- Participate in professional development, presentation, and discussion opportunities at annual conferences.
- Publish your research and programming efforts through a peer-reviewed publication, the online Journal of NEAFCS.
- Be recognized for outstanding achievements through state and national awards and recognition programs.
- Save money on conference registration and NEAFCS members-only webinar opportunities, as well as apply for scholarships to attend national conferences like NEAFCS Annual Conference, PILD, and JCEP.
- Stay up to date on the latest and greatest advances to improve your programming and your professional skills.
- Network with the past, present, and future Extension Family Development family to develop lasting friendships and connections around the state.
Join at Fall Conference!
- $100 for first time members
- $120 for renewing members